The Classic TV Archive - US Drama series
<Previous "Knots Landing" Next>
Season 11 (1989-90)
Episode Guide compiled by The Classic TV Archive
with contributions by:
TV Guide / Library of Congress (telnet://locis.loc.gov)
Internet Movie Database (http://us.imdb.com)
UCLA Film and Television Archive
################ Knots Landing ###############
############## season 11 1989-90 #############
CBS Thursdays 10:00-11:00pm Eastern
Michele Lee ................................... Karen MacKenzie
Kevin Dobson .................................. Mack MacKenzie
Joan Van Ark .................................. Valene Ewing
Ted Shackelford ............................... Gary Ewing
William Devane ................................ Greg Sumner
Nicollette Sheridan ........................... Paige Matheson
Tonya Crowe ................................... Olivia Cunningham Dyer
Patrick Peterson .............................. Michael Fairgate
11.1 (248) Knots Landing: UP THE SPOUT AGAIN
28Sep89 CBS Thur
* An inidentified woman, "Sally's friend" calls Gary quite often.
* Greg, Ted Melcher and Paige are researching the Murakame case.
11.2 (249) Knots Landing: POETIC JUSTICE
5Oct89 CBS Thur
* Paige gets information and photos about the Murakame case. Greg and Ted want this evidence.
* Danny Waleska teaches Val to use a computer, and also asks her marry him.
* Gary thinks that someone has murdered "Sally's friend".
11.3 (250) Knots Landing: PRINCE CHARMING
12Oct89 CBS Thur
* Karen thinks Mack has a relationship with Paula Vertosick.
* Gary is looking for "Sally's friend".
* Eric's wife, Linda, moves to Knots Landing and in with the MacKenzies.
11.4 (251) Knots Landing: CLOSE CALL
19Oct89 CBS Thur
* Michael goes to work at The Sumner Group.
* Gary is still looking for "Sally's friend," and finds her with Danny.
11.5 (252) Knots Landing: BEST INTERESTS
26Oct89 CBS Thur
* Gary meets "Sally's friend", whose real name is Amanda. She turns out
to be is Danny's wife and the Bobby and Betsy's preschool teacher.
* Val's Aunt Virginia has deep problems with a pension firm; Mack helps
to find out, what is wrong.
11.6 (253) Knots Landing: WHEN PUSH COMES TO SHOVE
2Nov89 CBS Thur
* Val tries to be with Danny and Gary with Amanda.
* Karen and Paula reconcile their differences.
* Karen debates Greg and his business practices on a TV show. Michael is
impressed by Greg's views.
* Aunt Virginia is a suspect in her friend's murder.
11.7 (254) Knots Landing: MIXED MESSAGES
9Nov89 CBS Thur
* Virginia is not guilty of her friend's murder because money that
disappeared is found somewhere else. Soon Virginia finds a lot of money!
* Val is dating Danny, but Danny is still interested in Amanda, who is with Gary.
* There is a party in the Sumner Group. Greg is there with Paula. Linda
acts as Michael's girl friend, but Linda and Michael find themselves attracted to each other.
* Paige finds a new boyfriend, Tom Ryan.
11.8 (255) Knots Landing: THE GOOD GUYS
16Nov89 CBS Thur
* Karen's career at the TV station goes well.
* Things around Virginia are very complicated. Even if Virginia has
found the money, a new suspect may be guilty. Maybe Tom Ryan is
blackmailing him. Despite that Tom tells Paige he is a policeman.
11.9 (256) Knots Landing: PERFECT COUPLES
30Nov89 CBS Thur
* Gary and Amanda are together, and so are Val and Danny.
* Amanda wants to divorce Danny, but Danny rapes her and steals her dog.
* Karen gets a warning that Mack shouldn't investigate Virginia's case.
* Because his boss says so, Tom has to break his relationship with Paige.
11.10 (257) Knots Landing: NEVER JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER
7Dec89 CBS Thur
* Danny and Val become engaged.
* The topic of Karen's TV show's is rapes. Amanda calls in to the show.
Both Gary and Danny see the show and hear her call.
* Mack tries to get Tom and Paige together again.
* Linda announces that she is going to divorce Eric and that she and Michael are in love.
11.11 (258) Knots Landing: TWICE VICTIM
14Dec89 CBS Thur
* Gary tells Amanda he recognized her call on Karen's TV-show. They call
the police, but they have no evidence.
* Val doesn't believe the accusations. Gary threatens Danny about the situation.
11.12 (259) Knots Landing: WHAT A SWELL PARTY THIS IS
21Dec89 CBS Thur
* Michael has his 21st birthday party. Surprisingly, Eric comes to the party.
* Eric doesn't want to divorce Linda, so Michael and Linda are in a hot
situation. Finally Linda explains the situation to Karen.
* Olivia and her husband, Harold, have fights about money.
* Paige and Tom's relationship works much better and so does Greg and Paula's.
11.13 (260) Knots Landing: OH, BROTHER
4Jan90 CBS Thur
* Karen finds out that Michael and Linda love each other. Eric hears
about this by accident and he hits Michael. Finally Linda wants to be
alone, without either Eric or Michael, so she moves away. Also, both
Eric and Michael move away.
* Val doesn't believe Danny is a rapist, but Virginia suspects him.
11.14 (261) Knots Landing: ROAD TRIP
11Jan90 CBS Thur
* Mack asks Tom to accompany him to investigate a pension firm case in
* Tom's secret boss orders Tom to kill both Mack and a witness. Tom
doesn't want to do that and he sets up everything to go wrong.
* Tom's boss's boss surprisingly turns out to be Greg.
* Karen is unhappy because of her sons.
* Olivia and Harold have still fights. Olivia buys stock with money she
got from Gary to go to college.
11.15 (262) Knots Landing: MY FIRST BORN
18Jan90 CBS Thur
* Mack finds out Greg is the owner of Oakman Industries, which has
problems with its pension fund. Greg pays back the pensions and whole
thing is supposedly over.
* Olivia makes money with her stock; Harold loses money by gambling.
* Greg's 22-year-old daughter, Mary-Francis, comes from Africa and moves to the MacKenzies.
* When Mary-Francis is visiting the Sumner Group, someone shoots her.
11.16 (263) Knots Landing: OUT OF CONTROL
25Jan90 CBS Thur
* Mary-Francis dies. Greg's ex-wife (and Mary-Francis' mother) Jane
comes to the funeral. She hasn't seen her daughter for many years,
even though Mary-Francis had told Greg they saw each other recently.
They think the target was supposed to Greg, not Mary-Francis.
* Val tells everybody that Gary is dangerous, while Gary is saying Danny is dangerous.
* Surprisingly Val and Danny get married, with only Bobby and Betsy at the wedding ceremony.
11.17 (264) Knots Landing: MY BULLET
1Feb90 CBS Thur
* Harold has financial problems and he starts to blackmail Tom.
* Tom is jealous because of the past relationship between Paige and Greg.
* Greg meets Mary-Francis' odd boy friend and finds out that the victim
was really supposed to Mary Francis.
11.18 (265) Knots Landing: THE RIPPLE EFFECT
8Feb90 CBS Thur
* Karen invites newlyweds Val and Danny to the MacKenzies'. She decides
that Danny just might be the rapiist.
* Amanda tells Gary she'll be moving away from Knots Landing.
* Paige thinks that Tom is trouble and she doesn't want to see him any more.
* Harold's blackmailing business fails because of Tom is able to blackmail Harold.
* Harold find out that Olivia has gotten quite a lot money. He takes her money and moves away.
* Mack finds out that Tom is a criminal.
* Greg learns that Mary-Francis had something to do with the Oakman Industries.
* Suddenly someone shoots Greg.
11.19 (266) Knots Landing: THE GRIM REAPER
15Feb90 CBS Thur
* Greg is in the emergency room. Mary-Francis' boy friend puts a lethal
injection into Greg's IV bottle. The poison was made by Oakman
Industries to export to Africa.
* Greg can't do anything because he is paralyzed.
* Eric comes back to Knots Landing to reconcile with Michael.
* Linda returns to work at the Sumner Group.
* Mack tells Paige and Tom that he knows Tom is a criminal.
* Val and Gary have fights because Gary doesn't trust Danny.
* Both Michael and Olivia lose their money to Harold.
11.20 (267) Knots Landing: WRONG FOR EACH OTHER
22Feb90 CBS Thur
* Mack notices Greg is terrified about his IV bottle, so Greg survives.
Mary-Francis' boyfriend is arrested.
* Surprisingly Paige's mother, Anne, comes to Knots Landing to see Greg
in the hospital.
* Paige can't decide whether to date with Tom or not.
* Michael won't have an affair with Linda, so she gets mad.
* Danny is going to adopt the Ewing twins. Gary asks Val not to allow
that. When Val asks Danny not to adopt the twins, he gets really mad.
* Karen is having a fine career in the TV station, but the producers
have some doubts.
11.21 (268) Knots Landing: GOOD NEWS, BAD NEWS
1Mar90 CBS Thur
* Greg's recovery is going well.
* Karen makes some decisions at the TV station. A woman producer,
Dianne, doesn't like that at all, but a male producer, Jeff seems to
be on Karen's side.
* Danny gets mad at the twins, and Val starts to doubt him. Aunt
Virginia warns Val, too.
* Val finds photos of Amanda and another woman in Danny's wallet. Danny
tells her the woman is his sister, but Val finds out she another ex-wife.
* Val calls her father, explaining that Danny raped her.
* Val runs to Mack's office, but only Peggy is there and she is also leaving.
* Soon Danny comes to the office and he is very angry at Val. Val has to
stab Danny with a knife.
11.22  Knots Landing: DEVIL ON MY SHOULDER
8Mar90 CBS Thur
* After Val stabs Danny, Pat Williams comes to Mack's office. Because
she had been a doctor, she was able to help Danny survive.
* Pat dreams of being a doctor again. Frank disagrees with her.
* Val and Gary's relationship is the best it's been in a long time.
* Anne irritates both Paige and Paula.
* Linda gets a promotion at The Sumner Group.
* The trial between Val and Danny starts. Suddenly, in the night, Danny comes to Val's.
11.23  Knots Landing: HOME SWEET HOME
15Mar90 CBS Thur
* Danny settles down in Val's house, so Val and the twins move to Gary's ranch.
* Pat still wants to be a doctor.
* Karen gets fan letters, but suddenly they are quite threatening, being signed "Your Love Always".
* Harold comes back to Knots Landing and he wants to live with Olivia again.
* Anne continues to irritate everyone.
* Tom asks Paige to marry him.
11.24 (271) Knots Landing: ONLY JUST BEGUN
29Mar90 CBS Thur
* Paige accept Tom's proposal.
* Karen gets more threatening letters.
* Paula goes to Canada, leaving Greg, who is with Anne.
* Danny calls the twins and tells them that Gary is their father.
* Danny loses his lawyer and his job. He gets drunk and smashes his car
into Pat as she was returning to Seaview Circle to reconcile with Frank.
11.25 (272) Knots Landing: THE ONE TO BLAME
5Apr90 CBS Thur
* Val and the twins live at Gary's, and relationship between Val and
* Danny is arrested for hitting Pat with the car.
* Pat is in the hospital and gets better, but suddenly her condition turns worse.
* Frank threatens Danny.
* Greg is jealous of Tom because of his engagement to Paige. He is going
to expose Tom.
* Karen gets a security guard because of threatening letters, but the
guard turns out to be fanatic fan of Karen's.
11.26 (273) Knots Landing: MY LOVE ALWAYS
26Apr90 CBS Thur
* Pat remains unconsciousness.
* The threats to Karen worsen.
* Tom is accused of embezzling; Greg has probably made this up.
* Linda finds out Michael still loves her, so she tries to make Michael jealous.
11.27  Knots Landing: IF I DIE BEFORE I WAKE
3May90 CBS Thur
* Val and Gary's relationship goes well.
* Pat's condition remains the same.
* Dianne, the producer at the TV station tells the press about the
threats to Karen.
* Karen decides to finish her career in the TV-show, but when she goes
home, she finds snakes sent by "your love always". She calls her
guard, Wayne, to Seaview Circle.
* At the same time Mack is investigating everyone involved this case and
he finds a lot of pictures of Karen at Wayne's.
11.28  Knots Landing: THE FAN CLUB
10May90 CBS Thur
* Mack calls to the TV station about Wayne. Producers Dianne and Jeff go
to Seaview Circle and Wayne is arrested. Despite the fact that Wayne
is in jail, Karen gets more threats.
* Paige is planning her wedding, but Tom is afraid of being arrested.
* Linda lies to Michael that Eric has beaten her up.
* Frank tells to Julie that Pat is brain-dead. Julie goes to Val's to shoot Danny.
11.29  Knots Landing: LET'S GET MARRIED
17May90 CBS Thur
* Frank finds Julie at Val's and the situation settles down.
* Val tells Danny she loves him, but that is to get Danny into trouble.
* Dianne is found guilty because Jeff has set her up.
* Greg blackmails Tom, causing him to give up Paige just before the
* After that incident, Gary and Val decide to get married.
* Anne has a plan to get money which should belong to Paige when she
gets married. When Paige's wedding is cancelled, Anne is ready to use
a fake wedding certificate.
* Frank and Julie decide to remove Pat's life support.
################ Knots Landing ###############
############### end of season 11 #############
Have you any comments, corrections, episode titles, air dates, production
numbers, directors, writers, story/synopsis, guest stars, cast lists, etc?
Have you any old videos, or tv guides? Dust them off and let us know if you have any information on this series or any other tv series from the
Golden Age of TV, which is missing from any episode guides on the web. Perhaps a certain episode of a particular series coincided with a key
moment in your life, or in world events - and or has left a vivid memory of when it was shown. Let us know. Would you like to see any other
tv series guides on this site? If so please e-mail The Classic TV Archive - see Feedback below.
This guide may be distributed and copied freely, in its entirety, for personal use. All original author and copyright information must
remain intact. Any sales or other uses of this document are expressly forbidden, without the specific consent of the author(s).
Copyright © The Classic TV Archive. All rights reserved.
Return to The
Classic TV Archive Home Page